Canva for Windows 10 Desktop: Looking to design photo or make logo? Then you might use Canva for phones to design photos and even videos. Canva for Windows Laptop gives you an expert option where you don’t have to be professional. Here you can find alternative to Canva for Desktop: Vita Video Editor for Windows PC.
Versatile graphic design to make logo, poster, invitation, and greetings can be created. Highlight Instagram, Facebook, and other social media by creating amazing designs.
Make videos more beautiful by using Canva for Windows 10 desktop or computer.
Canva editing app is used to design for images and videos and if you are looking same for desktop. Then you are right place and for this you need to follow our post. Here is the another similar app to Canva software: Inshot for PC.
You can easily jump from phone and laptop or PC to design anytime. To download Canva for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP desktop, you need to follow the steps given below so follow carefully.
Before proceeding with steps first let us see the amazing features of this video editing software on Windows PC.
Features of Canva for Windows 10 Desktop
- Create stunning designs with photos and videos.
- Ready to use designs or start from scratch and draw your own designs.
- Edit or add text to photos where you can change font, color, spacing and more.
- Upload pictures directly from your device and edit like pro.
- Apply photo filters, adjust brightness, add vignette and more.
- Make greetings, invites, banners, posters, logo, and much more.
- Share with friends or post on social media.
Excited to use Canva app? Today we are going to see how we can install using Bluestacks. This is an amazing way of using Canva on desktop to make your editing simple.
Make your own designs you like where you need not be a professional. For this you just need android emulators like Nox App Player, Bluestacks, Andy, Android X 86 or whichever you feel comfortable with.
How to Download Canva for Desktop (Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP & Vista)
To install Canva for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP I am using Bluestacks. Now carefully follow the installation steps given below which are simple. Here is the official Canva.EXE file for your Windows 7/10/8/8.1 operating system.
- You can download Bluestacks online or click on the link provided below.
- Now open .exe file that was download which is the setup file of Bluestacks.
- It might ask for the permission to run the file so click on yes button.
- Now you find install button so click on it to start the installation process.
- After installation Bluestacks open and then you need to do one time sign in process with your account.
- Now you open play store and search for Canva in search box.
- Click on the app and then you see the install button so click on it.
- In few seconds this will install and also create icon is create on home screen.
Like this way you can Install Canva for Windows 10 desktop to edit photos on the larger screen. I hope you have loved and also it provides the larger display.
Create memorable quote with social media to highlight cover of Instagram and Facebook. You can use this for business, party, design, posters, and many things.
For any suggestions or feedback you can comment below and also love to hear how you liked. This saves lot of time and money and can design like you want. Also you need not be a professional to do the editing as this has smart features to edit.