iBooks for PC Laptop used to read by purchasing a book from the app store and transfer book file to your computer. For this, you need to keep on syncing the phone with the right options and use USB sync cable, and this wastes our time. Officially for Windows, it creates some problem because of the limitation of iBooks as it may breach copyright, and numerous third-party applications remove the protection. Here in this post, I am going to tell you an amazing way of installing iBooks on PC Windows 8, 10, 8.1, 7 64 bit, 32 bit using iPadian so follow this article and it is time-saving and you can read many books directly on your device without the use of any cables or synchronization. You can also get the best apps like XMEye for PC, Photomath on PC
For buying books and magazines we need to locate the shops go there and buy and we need to carry different books and thus add extra weight while traveling. So I found iBooks which will be the best for e-books and it won’t be unnecessary weight and you can read peacefully. This app is having a lot of features and we can easily search the word meaning if we don’t know. So lookout for the features given below.
Cool Features of iBooks for PC Windows
- Get 100k+ books and more books are available for comfortable reading.
- Easy to read while traveling and you need not the extra weight for books.
- Bookmark the books which are your favorite or you want to read later.
- Text to voice feature is available so you just have to listen.
- Books are recommended and categorized so that you can choose depending on mood.
- Supports ePUB and PDF articles, magazines, and books.
How to Read iBooks on PC Windows 10, 8, 7 64 bit, 32 bit?
After seeing these features you will want this app as your friend on PC or laptops. You can get unlimited reading of books, articles, and magazines. Here for this article, I am going to use an iPadian emulator where you can use iBooks on Laptop on Windows easily. iPadian is a desktop application created using adobe air and it simulator software program that makes Windows interface look like a phone interface. Using this you can run many apps as you use on phones and most of the functions properly.
How to Install iBooks on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista?
- Firstly download the iPadian setup file from the link. Mine is a Windows laptop so I choose Windows. If yours is Mac then go for Mac download.
- Now open the setup file to install in your PC or Laptop.
- Start the installation of an iPadian by clicking on the install now button.
- Launch iPadian and you find it like your ipads and phones.
- Now search for the app in the app store and do the sign using your account.
- Click on free to install and you can see the app on the home of iPadian.
Finally, you have installed iBooks for PC on Windows 8, 10, 7, 8.1, using iPadian. Now you can open and read the books as you want on the larger screen of a laptop or PC where you can zoom the page, access text to voice to listen to the book, or any article. You can adjust brightness and explore many books you want to. Share this post with your friends and family where they can also enjoy the reading. Even kids also can get interesting books and guides and will be helpful. For any queries comment us and we will reply to you to clarify.