Termux for PC: It is an android terminal emulator and Linux environment app. This application stimulates the command shell in Linux. It is free and open code app. Termux app works directly doesn’t need any rooting or setup. You can develop projects by combining C files with C language and also build your own projects with CMake and pkg-config. In this article we are providing the complete step by step procedure to how to download 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac. You can watch thousands of shows and more on Thoptv for PC.
Initially a minimal database will be downloaded automatically. Then the desired packages or additional packages can be installed with the APT package manager. This application has full mouse support and also supports keyboard shortcuts. If you get struck while developing the projects and need any debug both GDB and strace are available. Latest and up to date versions of python, pearl, js, ruby are available. Following are some of the features of Termux for PC.
Termux for PC free Download on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista
Features of Termux for PC
- It is very easy to edit files with nano and vim.
- It is possible to access the servers over ssh.
- Projects are checked out with git and subversion.
- In Termux app users use the python console as a pocket calculator.
- Users can enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
- Text based games can be run with frotz.
This app can be used on smartphones, tablets and on other android devices also. But today in this article we are sharing the complete procedure to run Termux for PC.
Termux for PC is not available officially. In order to download this application you must use and android emulator. An android emulator helps us to run any type android application to our computer. Here we are using Bluestacks android emulator. Bluestacks is one of the best android emulators available in the market. YouWave, Andyroid and NoxApp player are some of the android emulators available in the market. Bluestacks can be downloaded from the given link. You can download any torrents files faster using TorrDroid for PC.
How to Install Termux for PC Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista
Firstly you have to download and then install Bluestacks android emulator for your computer and then follow the following steps.
- After you have downloaded the Bluestacks android emulator to your computer you have to click on the Bluestacks icon present on the desktop.
- Now type the name of the required app in the search box that is present on the homepage of Bluestacks.
- A new window which will have all the possible search results will open. Search for the required app and then click on it.
- Then click on the install button.
- Now click on the apps present on the Bluestacks homepage once the app is installed.
- Here you will find the required app along with all the other apps.
- Click on the app and start using this android terminal emulator app.
That’s all about how to download Termux for PC Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac. Hope you gave downloaded the application without any difficulties. If you have faced any problems while downloading the app please do let us know. Do share this article with your friends and let them know about this Linux environment app.