Unacademy App for PC 2021: Hello all, in today’s guide, you will be going to learn how to download and install the Unacademy learning app for PC Windows 2021. It is one of the free and open platforms to learn competitive exam courses on your Windows, Android, iOS devices. Using this free learning app, you can easily become a government aspirant and crack any competitive exams.
Really, this app is a favorite for every Indian people, because, it is providing large content of materials and video lessons, live classes, practice sessions, quizzes, and more. On this application, you will be learned with clear understanding, because, those who are teaching in the Unacademy platform, they are all having immense experience and great skills and knowledge to manage all courses. Here, you can see an app like Unacademy or similar to the Unacademy app: CareerWill app for Windows.
This app was selected the all Indian top educators only. Currently, it is running 14k+ educators all over the country. They are all great experts to enhance the knowledge of Unacademy users. It has a wide category in providing all types of examinations. In addition to the competitive exams, you will also learn and get the knowledge of skills and development, management studies, and foreign studies.
Unacademy Learning App for PC – Exam Categories
- UPSC CSE: UPSC CSE – Optional, UPSC CSE – GS.
- SSC and Bank Exams: Bank Exams, SSC Exams.
- Railway Exams: Railway Exams.
- Defense Exams: CDS/AFCAT/CAPF & NDA/Air Force X&Y/ Navy.
- JEE and NEET Preparation: IIT JEE, NEET-UG, NEET-PG, JEE/NEET Foundation & NTSE.
- State PSC: BPSC, CGPSC, WBPSC, MPSC, PPSC, TNPSC, Kerala PSC, DSSSB, GPSC, HPSC, JKPSC, OPSC, JPSC, HPPSC, Karnataka PSC, UPSSC & UPSSSC, MPPSC & VYAPAM, APPSC & TSPSC and RPSC.
- NET Exams: CSIR-UGC NET, NTA-UGC NET.
- GATE, ESE, and IIT-JAM: IIT-JAM & GATE & ESE.
- NEET PG: NEET PG.
- TET Exams: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
- Management & Foreign Studies: CAT, IELTS, GRE.
- CA & CS: CS, CA Foundation, and Intermediate, CA Final Group 2 and CA Final Group 1.
- State CET: MHT CET, TS EAMCET & AP EAMCET, Karnataka CET.
- CLAT: CLAT.
- IIT JEE and NEET Summit: Ranker’s summit – IIT JEE & NEET UG.
- CBSE: CBSE CLASS 6-10th and Creative corner.
- Maharashtra State Board: MH SSC Board Class 9 & MH SSC Board Class 10.
- Indonesia: Ujain Tulis Berbasis Komputer.
- Personal and Skill Development: English, Campus placements, Personal development.
- Chess: Chess.
- Competitive Programming: Competitive Programming.
What Are the Features of the Unacademy learning app for Windows?
You may have read the exam category list above, here you can see the main and highlights features of the Unacademy app for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1 32-bit & 64-bit devices. For the govt aspirants, this app is very helpful and gets more knowledge. Know the features of the Unacademy app below.
- Interactive Live Classes: Using this, you can directly attend the live classes, and also get the solution for your doubts during the live sessions.
- Weekly Mock Tests & Quizzes: Get more knowledge and practice more weekly mock tests and quizzes.
- Performance Statistics: You can know your mock test and quiz reports.
- Practice Section: You can practice topic-wise using this feature.
- Never miss a class: This feature will notify that, whenever you have classes and practice session.
- Lecture Notes: You can download the lecture notes and recorded live class videos. If you want to revise the same topic? then, go and revise the topic.
- Anytime, Anywhere: You can watch live sessions or recorded videos at any time and anywhere.
How to Download Unacademy App for PC Using Bluestacks?
Here I am using the Blustacks emulator to download the Unacademy app for PC. Bluestacks is one of the trendings in the emulator’s list. You can get it as free and use all Android apps on your Windows platform. Using this software, you will know, how to do the Unacademy app download for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1 laptop devices. Now, just scroll download to know the installation steps.
- In the first step, you have to download the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows.
- Here, I am providing the official Bluestacks download link, using this link, you can download the latest version of Bluestacks.
- After download, install it on your device.
- Now, go to the Bluestacks search box and type “Unacademy Learning App” and hit enter. You will be redirected to the google play store, where you will see the app icon. Click on that app to start the installation of the Unacademy app on your Windows.
- That’s it, now start the preparation for your exam.
Unacademy App Download for Windows 10/7/8/8.1 Laptop Without Bluestacks
Above, we have seen that using Bluestacks we have downloaded the Unacademy app for PC and now, here, you will be going to know, how to download the Unacademy app for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1 without using Bluestacks. Instead of Bluestacks, here, I am using the Nox app player. It has also the same features as Bluestacks on your Windows. Now, let’s know the installation guide below.
- Here, you can see the Nox app player download link. Using this link, you can download the NOX on your Windows PC.
- After downloading the NOX, install the.EXE file on your device.
- Now go to the Nox search box, type “Unacademy Learning App” and hit enter.
- That’s it, later you will see the app icon, click to install it on your Windows PC.
For the students and those who are preparing for the Government exams, this app will have become more useful. Because, it has a large content of recorded live sessions, mock tests, quizzes, and more problem-solving videos. Using them, you will learn more techniques and tricks. I hope, you have loved the app and loved the guide on how to download the Unacademy learning app for PC, Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1 laptop 32-bit & 64-bit devices. For more learning apps like Unacademy, daily visit http://iptvforpcwindows.com website.