XMEye for PC can be used online to remote video surveillance so that you can check security for your home or at the office. Most people are using smartphones to look at the CCTV footage. You can even view your laptop too through this article. XMEye for Windows 10/8/8.1/7 64 bit & 32 bit plays a critical role in monitoring CCTV from various places to a single location. You can connect up to 64 devices at the same time and is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 for 64 or 32 bit PC or Laptop.
XMEye on Computer is very easy to use and it doesn’t require activation. No data means no information is collected from your device and gives a secured real-time view. This can be used on multiple PC at the same time. It also allows playing pack the footage and also allows you to zoom in and out and provides a clear view.
How to Download XMEye for PC or Laptop on Windows 10/8/8.1/7
There are many ways to use it on your PC. The first one is a simple one where you just need to simply sign in By User or By Device. The second is to download install the software in your system and set it up with the devices. The third is to use it on any android emulators like Bluestacks, Nox player or Andy and then you can easily install the app from play store. Carefully follow the instructions given below to simply view the CCTV footage and access the camera.
If you want to download and install XMEye for PC using an Android emulator then you can use below shown best emulators.
Steps to Install XMEye on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista or Mac
- Firstly open any web or internet browser like Chrome, Firefox or Internet explorer.
- On the address bar of the web browser, you need to go to the site https://www.xmeye.net/index and the page gets opens.
- You can directly login and preview in “By User” or “By Device” where you need to enter the credentials and then click on “Login and Preview”.
- Now finally you can open and view the CCTV footage.
- For the second method, you can install the software by clicking on Install ActiveX. from https://www.xmeye.net/index
- After download open and install by clicking on next and agree to T&C applied.
- Now you can open XMEye and enter the details.
- Now you can access it fully.
Install XMEye on Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista Using Bluestacks
- Download and install the Andriod emulator and here I am using Bluestacks.
- In search box type XMEye and it opens in Play store.
- Click on install and then use it.
Amazing Features of XMEye for Laptop or PC
Now let’s see the best features of the XMEye App.
- It provides Real-time monitoring as speed is faster.
- Uses cloud 3.0 for speed and higher connectivity ratio.
- Total security is given and also helps to look after the place.
- It provides a clear view and stability is much stronger.
- Constant updates are provided to improve services.
- Easy login is done for users.
- Allows QR code to scan the serial numbers.
XMEye for PC or Laptop on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista is now ready to use and view your CCTV with complete security is guaranteed and the cloud login will help to connect quickly. The stability of this application is stronger and provides real-time viewing. Through a QR code scanner, you can quickly access the device. It provides a complete package and makes your work easier and you can keep an eye to your home or office from anywhere. This application keeps on updating so that we can utilize the features and provides complete security.