IPTV Player for Windows PC: Hello Guy’s, in the post I am introducing you to the best 4 IPTV player for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1 32-bit & 64-bit devices. These players are open source software’s, you can free download and install on your PC. Using these Windows IPTV player, you can watch thousands of IPTV channels on your PCs screen. So, below know the guide on how to download and install IPTV player for Windows 2019 and how to watch IPTV streams on PC using those players. Here is the guide on How to download IPTV for PC. Apart from IPTV, you can also experience the same streaming service by doing Vidmate Download for PC.
Here, I am using the best working and very popular Windows IPTV players on this guide to watch IPTV shows. Below you can know the installation of the IPTV player for PC Windows and list of IPTV players for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 laptops. Watch hundreds of HD channels free on JioTV for PC. and ThopTV on PC
- VLC Media Player – One of the most used IPTV players for PC.
- MyipTV Player – It is also one of the best players for Windows.
- Perfect Player – We can say that; it also sets perfect to watch IPTV on PC Windows.
- Kodi – And the last one is Kodi software.
How to Download & Watch IPTV Player for Windows 7/10/8.1/8 PC 2019
Above I have provided the list of the best IPTV player for Windows 2019, so, here you can see the details of those Windows IPTV players one by one. You can access any blocked website using:Turbo VPN for Windows
VLC Media Player – IPTV Player for Windows:
The VLC media player is one of the top downloaded and the most used software on PC. It is open-source software and free to download. VLC player can easily stream your IPTV M3U playlist and simple to navigate. Here, you can download the official VLC.EXE file using this link. Below know the steps on how to configure the VLC media player to watch IPTV on Windows.
- Using the above link download the VLC media player and install it on your PC.
- Next, open the installed VLC player and click on the “Media” option.
- When you click on “Media”, there you can see a drop-down menu, from there select “Open Network Stream”.
- After opening “Open Network Stream”, there, you have to add IPTV M3U playlist.
- That’s it, now click on the VLC play button and start to watch IPTV streams on Windows.
Windows IPTV Player for PC 2019 Latest Version Free
MyipTV Player – Windows IPTV Player:
It is also one of the great IPTV players for PC, you can free download MyipTV player for PC. And you cannot download a MyipTV.EXE file, but you can download the MyipTV app from a Microsoft store. The operating of this application is very simple and easy to navigate. Here you can see how to Install IPTV for Smart TV.
- First of all, open the Microsoft store and in the search box type as “MyipTV player” and hit enter.
- Now click on that app and install it on your Windows.
- Next, open the MyipTV app and at the top, you will see a menu bar as Channels, Favorite, and Settings.
- Click on settings and go to “Add new playlist and EPG source” to add IPTV M3U files.
- After click on “Add new playlist and EPG source” you will see an option in the middle like “Remote Channel List” and below see two boxes.
- In the first box, give a name of your channels list.
- And in the second box, copy your favorite IPTV M3U URLS and click on “Add Remote List”. That’s it, now enjoy the IPTV M3U playlist on Windows PC via MyipTV player.
Perfect Player – IPTV Player for PC Windows:
The perfect player is an Android-based application, its windows application is not available but using a third party emulator you can download a Perfect player for PC, so first of all download Bluestacks Android emulator or any other emulators on your PC. Here is the link for Bluestacks App Player, Because I am using Bluestacks.
- First Download Bluestacks and install it on your Windows.
- Now in the Bluestacks search box type “Perfect Player” and hit enter, it will redirect to Google play store.
- There you will see an app icon, click to install on your PC.
Configure the Perfect Player to Watch IPTV on PC Windows:
- After installation of Perfect player, open and go to the “Settings”
- In the Setting, you will see the option “General” click on that.
- When you click on General, there are 5 more options available, from there select “Playlist” and give a name for that playlist and copy your IPTV M3U URL and enjoy the IPTV stream.
- Next, go to the below playlist option, which is “EPG” there also gives an IPTV M3U URL.
- Now go back to your Settings page and click on Playback, that’s it, now a Perfect player is ready to watch IPTV streams.
Download the Best IPTV for Windows 10/7/8.1/8/XP/Vista PC 2019
Here you can see the last one Kodi Windows IPTV player for PC.
Kodi – IPTV Player for Windows:
- First of all, download the official Kodi software.
- Here is the official download link for the Kodi.EXE file.
- Now install a Kodi.EXE file on your Windows and open the app.
- In the app on the middle left side, you will see an option “TV” and click on that.
- After clicking, on the right side, you can see the “Enter add-on Browser” option, click on that option to see “PVR IPTV Simple Client”. Below you can see “Configure” click and go to the “General” option. By clicking “General”, you will see an options Location and M3U Playlist URL. In the Location option select “Local Path (Include Local Network)”.
- And in the M3U Playlist URL, copy your favorite IPTV M3U URL and watch the IPTV stream.
- That’s it, all the settings were changed.
I hope above all the Windows IPTV players are helpful to watch IPTV on your Windows PC. So, you must download all the above IPTV player for Windows 10, 7, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista 2019 on your PC. If you have any problems while installations of the above software, then comment on us, we will clarify as soon as possible, for more IPTV players, daily visit: http://iptvforpcwindows.com.